Korean Health Association (KHA)
|Category:||Peer Support (formerly known as Social/Support)|
|Contact:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|Phone:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|E-mail:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
Korean Pre-Health Association (KHA) was established back in 1986 for both international and american students at the University of California, Irvine in order to serve the following purposes:
(1) Offer assistance and consultation to students regarding their future education/career goals.
(2) Enable students to help one another reach their education/career goals through various academic and emotional support.
(3) Assist students in achieving successful academic endeavors in undergraduate studies.
(4) Encourage peer counseling and tutoring among students.
(5) Enable students to meet one another.
Although KHA concentrates on the members\' academic concerns, it also provides opportunities for them to develop life-lasting friendships.
* Clubs and organizations are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their own webpages. UCI hosts some club websites as a service to the campus and the internet community, but these sites should in no way be considered official University information.