Pilipino Pre-Health Undergraduate Student Organization (PUSO)
|Category:||Peer Support (formerly known as Social/Support)|
|Contact:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|Phone:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|E-mail:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
Pilipino Pre-Health Undergraduate Student Organization (PUSO) is a social and academic organization with the following goals:
1. To provide service, guidance, and support to pre-health students.
2. To sponsor programs for minority youth to encourage their entrance into health professions.
3. To increase the number of culturally sensitive health care professionals.
4. To serve the campus and the community of Irvine as well as the Pilipino community at large.
5. To spread "PUSO Love."
* Clubs and organizations are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their own webpages. UCI hosts some club websites as a service to the campus and the internet community, but these sites should in no way be considered official University information.