|Category:||Hobbies and Interests (formerly known as Special Interest)|
|Contact:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|Phone:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|E-mail:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
Her Campus, "A Collegiette's Guide to Life"
Her Campus is an online magazine for college women that individualizes its content college-by-college by establishing My Campus branches at schools across the country. With national content on Style, Health, Love, DormLife, and Career, supplemented by campus-specific content produced by teams of students at 60+ colleges across the country, Her Campus serves as a hub for everything college women need to know about today.
Her Campus is written entirely by the nation's top college journalists. Since joining the Her Campus Team, our writers have been offered jobs and internships with the American Society of Magazine Editors (ASME) Intern Program and at Seventeen, Glamour, Teen Vogue, Marie Claire, InStyle, Harper\'s Bazaar, Hearst Digital Media Teen Network (Seventeen.com, CosmoGirl.com, DonateMyDress.org), O magazine, Reader\'s Digest, Details magazine, Us magazine, and Star magazine, among others.
Founded by three students while they were undergraduates at Harvard: Stephanie Kaplan '10, Windsor Hanger '10, and Annie Wang '11. Her Campus was a winner in Harvard College's business plan competition, the i3 Innovation Challenge, in March 2009. Since Her Campus's launch in September 2009, Her Campus has formed content partnerships with Seventeen magazine and The Huffington Post and formed marketing partnerships with brands including New Balance, Juicy Couture, Rent the Runway, and Lauren Merkin. The site has been featured on ABC News Now, Fox25 News, CNN Money, AOL Money College, and in The Boston Globe, U.S. News & World Report, seventeen.com, Business Insider, The Boston Herald, The Metro, YPulse.com, Jezebel.com, and The Chronicle of Higher Education, among others. In July 2010, Stephanie, Windsor, and Annie were named to Inc. magazine\'s 30 Under 30 Coolest Young Entrepreneurs.
HerCampus.com is the flagship website of Her Campus Media LLC. Her Campus Media LLC also owns HerCampusShop.com.
- Define and provide a model for the future of online magazines by individualizing content
- Fill the hole in the media marketplace for media that responds directly to the needs of college women
- Serve as a career launching point for the nation\'s top college journalists by providing them with a national platform for the publication of their work
- Connect companies with college students across the country in creative ways
* Clubs and organizations are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their own webpages. UCI hosts some club websites as a service to the campus and the internet community, but these sites should in no way be considered official University information.