APAMSA Undergraduate Chapter at UCI
|Category:||Hobbies and Interests (formerly known as Special Interest)|
|Contact:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|Phone:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|E-mail:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
The Asian-Pacific American Medical Student Association (APAMSA) Undergraduate Chapter at UCI exists to:
1. Represent APIs and API Americans as an integral group within the health care community at the University of California, Irvine.
2. Be a resource for information on matters related to APIs and API Americans.
3. Provide a forum for discussion of issues concerning APIs and API Americans in health care.
4. Be a liaison for students and faculty of API and API American background.
5. Address health disparities and provide service for the needs of the API and API American community.
6. Help members discover reasons to pursue healthcare through enriching projects and events.
7. Cultivate and maintain a strong partnership between the APAMSA Medical Chapter of UCI and the APAMSA Undergraduate Chapter at UCI to promote the interests and further the accomplishments of both parties.
* Clubs and organizations are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their own webpages. UCI hosts some club websites as a service to the campus and the internet community, but these sites should in no way be considered official University information.