Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
|Contact:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|Phone:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|E-mail:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
* The purpose of the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Club is to provide an easy-going social environment that gives undergraduate students an introduction to the techniques of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
* No experience is necessary to become a part of this organization, but as a member of the organization you will receive professional hands-on experience.
* This organization is driven by the passion and motivation of its members. The more work and effort you put into the hands-on experience, the more you will get out of it.
* Brazilian Jiu Jitsu will hold annual collegiate tournaments with local schools.
* Organized training sessions with other club members.
* Seminars with guest instructors.
* Social gatherings such as attending tournaments, beach parties and bbq's.
* To create a collegiate component to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in order to provide students with a safe and affordable way to compete.
* Clubs and organizations are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their own webpages. UCI hosts some club websites as a service to the campus and the internet community, but these sites should in no way be considered official University information.