Anteater Involvement Fair
Anteater Involvement Fair 2021
The Anteater Involvement Fair serves as a place where new and current UCI students can learn more about the vast variety of campus organizations, what they do and how they can become involved. This event showcases the variety of campus organizations and is a prime recruitment event!
If you are looking for ways to get involved, meet new friends, and learn more about UCI's campus spirit, then attending the Anteater Involvement Fair is a great place to start! You will walk away from this event with more ways to become involved at UCI than you could have imagined.
The Anteater Involvement Fair is back on campus and online! We’re geared up to kick off the Welcome Week festivities, in a hybrid setting. The Anteater Involvement Fair will host a variety of registered campus organizations (RCOs) and UCI departments. Participating groups will be able to booth in person, hold virtual live sessions, recruit members, and promote events. Each campus organization that has completed all Campus Organization Registration requirements and has been approved/recognized will have the ability to set up a free virtual booth and in-person booth! Yes, your organization can participate in both! Booth space includes 1 10x10 space, (1) table, (2) chairs.
Location: Virtual on campusgroups.uci.edu and in-person at Aldrich Park
Date/Time: Aldrich Park- Welcome Week 2021 | September 20 | 11am-4pm
Virtual- Sept. 20- 22 | live at 10am
AIF Map & Booth Assignments
RCO and Dept. Placement- use the QR code above to find your booth placement. Reminder, all organizations and departments must still check-in at the info booth.
Map- Booth Placement
Sept. 20- 22 | Live at 10am
All Anteaters have access to navigate the Virtual Anteater Involvement Fair via CampusGroups. The video tutorial (from 2020) provides further information on how to navigate the fair. Although there are a few differences this year, the video demonstration serves as a guide to get you started. We hope you have fun exploring!
Important Information For Campus Organizations & Department Booths
Campus Organizations: Check-in anytime between 10:00 am and 11:45 am at any of the Information Booths located inside Aldrich Park - large balloons indicate an information booth.
Departments: Check-in anytime between 10:00 am and 11:45 am at Info Booth A, located in Aldrich Park near Humanities.
Your booth must be set-up and ready by 11:00 am.
1. Electrical outlets are not available. Please charge all electronic devices beforehand.
2. If you are bringing a canopy it MUST be weighed down by something (i.e. rocks, heavy bags, etc).
3. Stay within your designated booth area (10x10 ft) — be sure all free-standing displays remain in your booth area.
4. You may give out non-perishable pre-packaged food items (chips, granola bars, water, etc.). Perishable food items (pizza, BBQ, etc.) are not permitted.
5. Keep printed materials/flyers to a MINIMUM. We would love to have this event move in a more sustainable direction. An alternative suggestion to printing flyers would be to print a large poster and ask students to take a photo of it with their phones when they visit your booth.
6. Booth must be staffed for the duration of the event.
7. All attendees must be in compliance with the UC COVID-19 Vaccination Program and masks are encouraged during the event regardless of vaccination status.
8. Be conscious of the number of booth representatives and practice physical distancing when possible.
9. Chairs must be folded and stacked on the table after the event is over. If chairs are missing from your booth, your organization will be billed for lost/stolen items in the amount of $50/chair and $100/table.
AIF 2021 Performance Schedule, presented by ASUCI
All performances take place at the UCI flag poles, adjacent to Aldrich Hall and Gateway Plaza.
AIF Peter's Travels Scavenger Hunt
Participate for a chance to win prizes! Once you have finished, stop by the ASUCI booth to show your pictures and collect your prize.
Presented by ASUCI
Boothing information and Registration
For this Fall 2021, COVP will be offering RCOs a free booth! To be eligible for a free booth the organization must:
- be recognized (by Fri. Aug. 27 @ 5 pm)- extended to 8/31
- submit a booth request form (link below)