Black Law Student Association at UCI
|Contact:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|Phone:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
|E-mail:||NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION|
The purpose of NBLSA is to utilize the collective resources of the member chapters to:
- articulate and promote the educational, professional, political, and social needs and goals of Black law students;
- foster and encourage professional competence;
- improve the relationship between Black law students, Black attorneys, and the American legal structure;
- instill in the Black attorney and law student a greater awareness and commitment to the needs of the Black community;
- influence the legal community by bringing about meaningful legal and political change that addresses the needs and concerns of the Black community;
- adopt and implement policies of economic independence;
- encourage Black law students to pursue careers in the judiciary; and
- do all things necessary and appropriate to accomplish these purposes.
* Clubs and organizations are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of their own webpages. UCI hosts some club websites as a service to the campus and the internet community, but these sites should in no way be considered official University information.